January 10, 2011

Trade Shows

Just came back from the Philadelphia Gift Show and had a wonderful time. Unfortunately I took so long trying to decide if I wanted to go to Philadelphia in January that the only hotel rooms available were way to expensive $150 and up. I don't think so.

Why, you might ask, did it take me 4 months to decide if I wanted to drive 3 1/2 to 4 hours from my home town? Very good question - did I mention that the show was in Philadelphia? In January? I had to go by myself? After they had a record snowfall? I hate driving in snow? If I forgot to mention all of that well those are my reasons.

That being said I put on my big girl panties and decided I was going snow or no snow. The show was great and I purchased a lot of new products for my shop/website and have picked up a great line of gourmet coffee that I will be selling online and at my craft shows. A percentage of my sales will be donated to Breast Cancer Awareness in the hopes that we will sometime in this decade cure this beastly disease.

If you read this blog, please recommend my blog to others, recommend my website as a place that gives back to its community as well as national causes and however you choose, try and do your part to make our world a better place.

Website: http://www.bryassoapbox.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bryassoapbox
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bryassoapbox

No comments:

Post a Comment