September 27, 2010

In Need of Followers

Well, since I don't have very many followers on my blog yet I thought I would do a contest to get more followers on Bryas Specialty Gift Baskets Blog.

I need a name for a new soap, the essential oils used are Eucalyptus Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Leaves & a few other natural fragrances. The color of this soap is a very pale tan. This is a beautiful soap that makes a ton of rich lather.

Tell your friends about my new soap, when they sign up to follow me they should check out my contest. Then add a comment and tell me the name for my soap and also who told them about my Blog. The winning soap name will be chosen on Halloween, the person whose soap name is picked will receive a bar of the soap, and recognition on both my Blog and on Twitter also a 10% discount coupon for any purchase over $20.00.

The person with the most referrals will receive mention on by Blog and also on Twitter and a 20% discount coupon on any purchase over $20.00 as well as 3 soap samples including the contest winner.

Don't forget Halloween's the ending for this contest. Good luck everybody and thank you for entering.


Website: http://www.bryasspecialtygiftbaskets.com/
Email: info@bryasspecialtygiftbaskets.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000146987262
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bryasbaskets

No comments:

Post a Comment