October 25, 2011

Creme Brulee is not just a dessert

OK for everyone who loves Creme Brulee, this yummy calorie ridden confection is not just a dessert! It is a yummy smelling soap also, filled with the fragrance of this carmalized custard and the ground vanilla beans on top add the appearance of torched sugar. Packed with loads of high quality, food grade oils like Olive Oil, Organic Palm, Sunflower & Soy this soap will leave your skin feeling super hydrated and have the added bonus of having your hubby or boyfriend want to snack on your arm :o)

I am still working on finding the perfect natural shampoo but this little chore is fighting me every step of the way. Sure do wish I could figure out how to make coconut milk last longer that 1 or 2 weeks. That was my favorite shampoo but I could only make it in tiny batches and by the time I made the stuff and shipped it to Florida for a friend to test (thank you Bruna) it was already a week into the shelf life time frame.

Does anyone have any suggestions?


Website: http://www.bryassoapbox.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bryassoapbox
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bryassoapbox

No comments:

Post a Comment