October 17, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from Sierra and I,

After spending the Entire weekend making bath salts I have come up with some really yummy holiday scents. No there will be no football fragranced bath salts, although that is an idea to make young boys actually want to take a bath. But how about Spiced Plum or Gingerbread?

Along with those two new salts, I have been working on Shampoo - for some strange reason that is giving me a fit. Of the recipes I have tried 1 was really nice but the coconut milk that was part of the ingredients made the shelf life way to short, only 7 to 10 days. The others that I tried made my hair and that of a friend who helped test this product either sticky or stactic-e (ok that may not be the way to spell that but you get the idea).

I am going to try a walnut shampoo recipe next to see how that goes. When I get my recipe down I think that it will be contest time. The time frame is that I am looking at will be
around December 1.

So to enter the contest, you have to do 2 simple things; sign up for my newsletter where you will get news of new products and specials and send me an email with newsletter in the subject line. When you send me the email add your mailing address and receive a surprise gift. Don't forget, www.bryassoapbox.com, where you can get natural bath and body products that you and your family will love.


Website: http://www.bryassoapbox.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bryassoapbox
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bryassoapbox

No comments:

Post a Comment